Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year... no resolution for me


Ok, so I still suck. No weight dropped, but at least I’ve maintained and not gained. The holidays were great! I made and ate TONS of food, but seriously, I have GOT to get back on the bandwagon.

In a few days I will be starting back at school. It will be my first semester of Nurse Practitioner school and I’m way excited and super nervous. I know I’ll be extra super duper busy, but BRING IT ON!!

I have learned, by my boyfriend calling me out about so-called “temper tantrums,” that I really release my feelings, aggressions, and frustration out through vigorous physical activity. For instance, like my last tantrum consisted of me knocking over the wood rack in my back yard and then proceeding to throw the rack over the fence, followed by all of the wood. I really was intending on moving the wood at some point, but just not in a fit of rage.
 
Today I started my first day of Couch to 5K. I died a little. My dog (a great dane)didn’t help either… she decided that she was gonna run full speed while I wanted to go slow cause I’m fat and out if shape. I eventually wanna be able to run a race of some sort and not be dead last… right now I definitely would be. My friend, Lauren, has been bugging me to do this for a while. We’ll see what goes down.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment